Paper Selection and Publishing Process
- All papers will be subjected to peer-reviews.
- The selection panel of the conference committee will consider all paper received by the submission deadline to ensure that the proposed paper is relevant to the Conference.
- All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, research method, content, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
- For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.
- Papers that are accepted will be published in the conference proceedings providing at least one author register and present the paper at the Conference.
- The authors will have the full responsibility of accuracy and authenticity of their papers since they will be published as they are received without further proofreading and/or editing. We take plagiarism issue very seriously. All submitted papers will be checked for plagiarism. Papers including plagiarized material/information will be rejected.
Contributed oral presentations are 15 minutes long, including 5 minutes for questions and discussion. The paper must be presented by one of the co-authors. Oral presentations are to be made either using your laptop or the PC that will be available in the session room (Windows system + PowerPoint and Acrobat Reader). Please come to the session room 15 minutes before the session start to upload your presentation to the PC or to set up your laptop connection.
You must provide your own printout of the title, authors and poster itself. Scotch tape and the session paper designation sign will be provided by the Conference staff. You are requested to set up your poster in the morning, and remove it at the end of the afternoon poster session. One of the paper co-authors must be present and available for discussion at the afternoon poster session in order for that paper to be considered for publication in the conference proceedings.
Below are the guidelines for oral and poster presenters. It is important that you carefully read and follow these guidelines to ensure that you are prepared for your presentation. Only presenting authors of accepted papers who have completed their registration for the Conference (including payment of fees) by (date) will retain their places on the Conference scientific program.
The template can be downloaded using the link: Click Here