18–20 December, 2020
About engineering conferences:
We would like to invite you to the 11th International Conference on Research in Science and Technology (RSTconf) which will take place on May 14– 16, 2021 in Paris, France.
The aim of the conference is to bring together scholars, students, and administrators from different countries, and to discuss theoretical and practical issues in all fields of Science and Technology. Hence, the RSTconf is a multi-disciplinary conference that covers the largest variety of topics relevant to Science and Technology.
International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is organized regularly. Earlier engineering conference had conferences held at oxford (Uk), Berlin (Germany), Athens (Greece), Munich(Germany), Istanbul (Turkey), Berlin (Germany), Saint Petersburg (Russia), Oxford (UK), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Authors are required to submit fully formatted papers (PDF & Word), with graphs, images, and other special areas arranged as intended for the final publication. Papers should be written in English conforming to the standard conference format. You can find a copy of the standard conference template for Microsoft Word formats here.
Engineering Conferences Theme and Topics
English Language Teaching
Research in art
Engineering Conferences Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.