The International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is coming back for its 10th edition. Previous events were held in Athens, Munich, Istanbul, Berlin, Saint Petersburg, London, and Kuala Lumpur. It’s a traveling event and in 2020 it’s coming back to Oxford, United Kingdom. Hosted on the 18th-20th December, 2020 the event will continue its tradition of delivering premier content to the international community of academics.
RSTCONF will look at the disrupting trends in the fields of science and technology and will map out upcoming trends and challenges. In order to stay on top of the latest developments, it is crucial to engage in discussions and cross-border learning. This conference is your opportunity to do just that! So mark the dates in your calendar and see you in Oxford!
International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is organized regularly. Earlier RSTconf had conferences held at Berlin (Germany), Munich(Germany), Istanbul (Turkey), Berlin (Germany), saint Petersburg (Russia), London (UK), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
04 December, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
12 December, 2020
Engineering and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer software and applications
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Information Technology
- Internet and World Wide Web
- Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Polymers and Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Space Environment and Aviation Technology
- Systems Engineering
Physical and life sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Waste Management
Health and Medicine
- Alternative Health
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Public Health
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Oxford famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on 18th-20th December, 2020 in lively Oxford.
St Anne’s College University of Oxford
Conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-105-6. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.