About International science conference
The International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is coming back for its 11th edition. Previous events were held in Athens, Munich, Istanbul, Berlin, Saint Petersburg, London, and Kuala Lumpur. It’s a traveling event and in 2021 it’s coming back to Paris, France. Hosted on the 14th-16th May, 2021 the event will continue its tradition of delivering premier content to the international community of academics.
RSTCONF will look at the disrupting trends in the fields of science and technology and will map out upcoming trends and challenges. In order to stay on top of the latest developments, it is crucial to engage in discussions and cross-border learning. This conference is your opportunity to do just that! So mark the dates in your calendar and see you in Paris!
International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is organized regularly. Earlier RSTconf had conferences held at Oxford (UK), Berlin (Germany), Munich(Germany), Istanbul (Turkey), Berlin (Germany), Saint Petersburg (Russia), London (UK), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia).
30 April 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
07 May 2021
Engineering and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer software and applications
- Data Mining
- Image Processing
- Information Technology
- Internet and World Wide Web
- Nanotechnology and Smart Materials
- Polymers and Plastics
- Renewable Energy
- Space Environment and Aviation Technology
- Systems Engineering
Physical and life sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Waste Management
Health and Medicine
- Alternative Health
- Family Medicine
- Food Safety
- Medicine and Medical Science
- Public Health
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Paris famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
We look forward to see you all on 14th-16th May, 2021 in lively Paris.
Centre International de Conférences Sorbonne Universités (CICSU)
Address: 4 place Jussieu – Patio 44-55 – 75005 Paris
Conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-155-1. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.