About RST Conference
The International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is coming back for its 10th edition. Previous events were held in Berlin, Athens, Munich, Istanbul, Berlin, Saint Petersburg, London, and Kuala Lumpur. It’s a traveling event and in 2020 it’s coming back to Oxford, United Kingdom. Hosted on the 18th-20th December, 2020 the event will continue its tradition of delivering premier content to the international community of academics.
RSTCONF will look at the disrupting trends in the fields of science and technology and will map out upcoming trends and challenges. In order to stay on top of the latest developments, it is crucial to engage in discussions and cross-border learning. This conference is your opportunity to do just that! So mark the dates in your calendar and see you in Oxford!
22 November, 2020
Paper Submission Deadline
31 August, 2020
Early Registration Deadline
02 December, 2020
Late Registration Deadline
St Anne’s College University of Oxford
Authors (Regular): €220
Virtual Presentation: €140
Conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunity in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunity in various indexed international journal.
All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
RST Conference is one of the best Engineering Conference, Academic Conference, Engineering conference 2020.