About Conference on Research in Science and Technology
The 11th International Conference on Research in Science and Technology is coming back. Previous events were held in Oxford, Berlin, Athens, Munich, Istanbul, Berlin, Saint Petersburg, London, and Kuala Lumpur. It’s a traveling event and in 2021 it’s coming back to Paris, France. Hosted on the 14th-16th May 2021 the event will continue its tradition of delivering premier content to the international community of academics.
RSTCONF will look at the disrupting trends in the fields of science and technology and will map out upcoming trends and challenges. In order to stay on top of the latest developments, it is crucial to engage in discussions and cross-border learning. This conference is your opportunity to do just that! So mark the dates in your calendar and see you in Paris!
Mark the Science and Technology conference dates in your calendar
24 April 2021
Paper Submission Deadline
22 March 2021
Early Registration Deadline
04 May 2021
Late Registration Deadline
Conference Themes and Topics
The science conference is seeking submissions related to the following conference topics: Engineering and Technology, Physical and life sciences, and Health and Medicine.Other related topics will also be considered.
Submitted abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. If abstract is accepted, the author agrees to send a full-text paper, including results, tables, figures and references. All submissions should report original and previously unpublished research results no matter the type of research paper you are presenting. Full text papers (.docx and .doc) will be accepted by Electronic Submission Form. Manuscripts should meet the format set by the Conference committee and are subject to review
Join us Virtually and experience the interactive discussions on the online conference platform
If you cannot attend our conference but still wish to have your paper presented at the conference and published in the conference proceedings, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters are still required to submit a proposal/abstract or full paper, and one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.Read More
The International Conference on Modern Research in 11th International Conference on Research in Science and Technology will take place in the majestic city of Paris. There are many reasons we’ve selected this location. Here are just a few:
- Paris is one of the educational centers of the world. It has produced world-renowned scientists, scholars, artists, and writers.
- Its architectural appeal is second to none. There is a reason why Paris is one of the most visited destinations in the world. The variety it offers in terms of cultural and historic places to visit – from museums to its architecture – is as rich as it is captivating.
- Paris is a major travel hub, meaning you can easily get to this city from anywhere in the world.
- RSTCONF is a top academic event and, as such, it is only appropriate to host it in one of the leading cities in the world, both in terms of its economic importance and its knowledge bank. Paris was historically a city that gathered international minds to share ideas and inspirations.
Authors (Regular): €220
Virtual Presentation: €140
Authors (Regular): €260
Virtual Presentation: €160
Conference Proceedings and Publication
- All accepted research papers will be published and indexed in the conference proceedings.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceedings shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- The Conference Proceedings will be published in the conference proceeding with an ISBN in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double-blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.